Together, We Can Protect and Connect Our Society
If you share our passion for security and keeping the people in our communities safe, consider joining our team!
- Provincially recognized training and certification.
- Superior communication skills:
- A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal, is a must.
- All potential candidates are tested in their ability to communicate effectively.
- Minimum one year experience in the industry or a related field (such as customer service).
Our officers take on a variety of roles, including but not limited to:
- Static guard & access control
- Perimeter patrol
- CCTV monitoring and response
- Parking attendant duties
- Fire watch and maintenance checks.
If you’d like to work with us, check out the job postings below for a detailed explanation of the requirements.
Loss Prevention Officer
Tactical Security Guard
Mobile Security Officer
Check back for future opportunities.
40-hour Security Guard Training Course
- Approved by Manitoba Justice
- Mandatory training if you want to become a security guard
- Traning provided by Zoom presentation or classroom setting
- Certificate is awarded after completion of the course
- Course Trainer has 20 years of experience in the security field
- After course completion the opportunity for employment with 494 Security Service Inc.
Shoptheft Protocol Course
- Training for Loss Prevention Officers
- Class Room Training
- 20-hour training course
- When arrests are made on shoplifters, this course once completed gives the Loss Prevention Officer the opportunity to lay theft chargers at the site making phone contact with the Winnipeg Police Sargent on Duty.
Sign-up for training courses today!
Get in Touch with Us!
1874 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3J 0H2